09 Mar Canndora: Chocolate Cannabis Cookies
Posted at 17:51h in Feel Good
We found this amazing recipe from Canndora and we just had to share it with you! Enjoy.
What better way to say “I LOVE YOU” then with a heart-healthy cannabis chocolate chip cookie!
Thanks to EATYOURCANNABIS for this great recipe!
- ⅔ cup Cannabis Coconut Oil, warmed to liquid
- 1 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons spring water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 cup raw organic chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Mix together Cannabis Coconut Oil, sugar, almond milk, brown sugar, water, cornstarch and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, vegan chocolate chips, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to Cannabis Coconut Oil mixture slowly. Stir all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Remove cookies from the oven. Leave on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool before serving.